Friday 24 July 2015

CURRENT EMPTIES. WILL I REPURCHASE?

CURRENT EMPTIES. WILL I REPURCHASE?

I have been so excited to do a post on my current empties. These products, I have been accumulating over the last 3 months.

I see the 'Current Empties' all the time being shown on youtube, and I don't know what it is, but like many other viewers, I can't get enough of them.

I don't have Youtube...YET
but I do have a blog, so alas, lets begin my Current Empties and Will I Repurchase?

Lets begin with the one, i'm sure some of you are thinking 'That looks extremely old!'
Well...thats because it is -
Fudge Violet Toning Shampoo
This bottle of Fudge's Toning Shampoo, I have had for, oh, let's say, 3 years.
It's their older packing, you'll now see the normal packing in stores a lot more vibrant and purple looking.
The reason this bottle is 3 years old is because i have a tendency to change my hair colour so often.
I'm currently a strawberry blonde, and that's only because my vibrant orange hair colour has faded.
Before that I was a platinum blonde, and boy oh boy did this shampoo do wonders!

Every Time my hair started to show a little bit of gold, I would chuck this bad boy in for a few minutes and BAM, brand new, platinum blond hair again.
It comes out a hardcore purple colour. The instructions do say to leave it up to 5 minutes, but honestly, you'll probably come out of the shower with purple/silvery hair. Not that there's nothing wrong with that, sounds like my possible next hair colour?
The formula is really creamy and lathers up a heap in your hair. The scent to this is almost bubblegum smell, and I found that it didn't dry my hair out as some can do. I picked this up for $19.99
Would I Repurchase - 100% YES!

Next is an Australian Cosmetic brand -
Face Of Australia Face Base Primer
I picked this up when Priceline was having their 40% off ALL cosmetics, so it was an absolute bargain.
I am very picky when it comes to primers, and have heard so many raving reviews on this one. The reason it's been so popular is because it has the exact same ingredients as a popular Napoleon Perdis Primer, which I believe is around $40-50Aud.
Aside from being drawn in by that and that they don't test on animals, it's also the best value on the market. It's a 50ml size for only $11.95Aud. That right there is amazing value. If you check, most primers will normally be the standard size of 30mls, I have even seen some to be 10 ml for double the cost. So value wise, brilliant.
Some of the ingrediants contain Vitamin E and Chamomile, sounds great but will those ingrediants really make my makeup stay?
Once on the skin, its feels really nice and sets to a slight tacky feel, which is good, although was I impressed?
It was fine.
Nothing amazing, nothing horrible. I couldn't really tell a huge difference to my makeup staying power but its definitely not the worse one on the market.
Would i repurchase?
Honestly, probably not, but if i was on a tight budget, possibly.

Next is a Skincare Company
Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Jelly
This is a gel based serum/treatment for your skin.
Its so pure and potent in Hyaluronic acid, which is the queen of acids in my opinion. Please dont be turned off by the word acid, there are so many acid goodness for your skin. Hyaluronic acid is basically a huge, and I mean HUGE drink of water for your skin, meaning its hydrates, plumps, and evens your moisture levels. I can't get enough of the Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron. Its just...perfect!
I use this as a serum/treatment, so I will then continue on with a moisturiser afterwards. The feeling when the gel touches your skin and sinks in is heaven. You instantly feel your skin is appreciating the big drink you've just given it. No dry skin will occur after using this. I also love it for the fact it's a pump, so you get give the perfect pea size, which is enough for your face, as well as the packaging, it's pink!
I bought this for $39.99 which I feel is really good value for something that's a very potent formula.
Would I repurchase?
Yes, yes, yes! I can not stress enough how all skin should have a big drink of Hyaluronic acid and I will always recommend and purchase Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron for this reason.

Another skincare empty,
Dr Lewinns Line Smoothing Complex S8 Super Hydrator.

Now yes, this and Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron are a little similar in the facts it's gel based and also a big drink for your skin, but Dr Lewinn's one is a little more complex, I mean, the name literally says it.

I do belive they have actually replaced this treatment and made it ten times better which is now called Triple Action Day Defence.

Dr Lewinns Line Smoothing Complex S8 Super Hydrator will do a little bit more for your skin other than hydrating it. It contains some key ingredients, which makes it quite unique, some of them are;
Snap 8 which is a 'hallelujah' ingredient for skin suffering from fine lines and wrinkles. Snap 8 is an alternative to botox, so no nasty injections in this bottle. It also contains Argireline and vitamin B, again these ingredients help with lines as well as moisture.
The consistency is quite runny and also a pump, a little does go a long way. Instantly my skin feels refreshed and hydrated and I strongly believe this helped the faint lines I suffer from around my eyes kept at bay. Now i've run out, I do feel that my skin is missing this beautiful product and not getting the treatment and moisture it needs to combat those darn lines around the eyes.
I picked this one up at quite a good price as it was on a clearance end, seeing they do have a new formula out but usually I think it retailed at $79.95. You might think this is a little pricey, but like i said before, a little goes a long way and the formula is perfect for all skin types suffering from dry skin/ lines and dullness. Trust me you won't regret this one, or should I say the Triple Action Day Defence
Would I repurchase?
Technically, I can't, but I would purchase The Triple Day Defence rrp $69.99, as i'm pretty sure this is what replaced my beloved Super Hydrator.  I miss using this product so much, and would have to put some pennies aside to treat my skin to this but wow, it is so worth it.

Moving onto a Cosmetic Range.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.

If you keep on scrolling down, after you have finished reading this post, you'll see I have already raved about the Wake Me Up Foundation, well this too is also a rave. I have in fact repurchased this in the shade Ivory and Sand Beige. Sand beige I use to conceal my darkness under my eyes as it has a slight orange tinge, then I highlight with the shade ivory. The formula is really creamy and easy to blend, along with only being rrp$14.95 there is no wrong with this product.
Would I repurchase?
Well... you already know. Yes.
If you're still with me, THANKS!
We are almost done with my current empties, but to continue I present you with another Cosmetic product.
L'oreal False Lash 4D Architect Mascara
Again I purchased this when Priceline was having their 40% off. I liked the idea of the fibres already being inside the formula and not loose, as I haven't had much luck with loose fibres. The brush is nice and simple being a natural bristle, but if you look closely, you can see the fibers on the brush. When I applied this, I noticed the fibres attaching itself to the tips of my lashes, extending them, making them look long and luscious. There's no clumping or dryness from the formula. This one rrp at $21.95
Would I repurchase?
This might come to a shock but no.
Don't get me wrong I really liked this mascara, but I didn't love it, and wouldn't call it my holy grail mascara. I'm always going to be trying out different mascaras, even if I have found 'the one'. I currently have 5 on the go at the moment, and I am very tempted to say Too Faced Better Than Sex is my holy grail Mascara.

And the finale is,
Bioderma Crealine H20 Makeup Remover

This is a micellar water makeup remover/cleanser, and I don't care what any other skincare brand says *cough garnier cough cough* Bioderma was definitely one of the first, to create the micellar makeup remover/cleanser in one.

This is fantastic at removing makeup and cleansing your skin. Waterproof mascara? not a problem. It comes in 2 sizes, this one in the pic being their smallest.
Each size cost-
100ml - $19.99Aud/250ml - $29.99
The best part is it's suitable for ALL skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
I shed a tear everytime I finish one of these bottles, which answers the question
Would I repurchase?
Yes, and I have 3 times.

I hope you enjoyed my Current Empties.Will I Repurchase post.
You can find me on a new Instagram username - beautybybananas  ... It has a better ring to it, don't you think?
Youtube I promise, coming soon!
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment